Conduct Hospice Mock Surveys In-House Just Like a Surveyor
Date/Time: 06/09/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
What does continued survey readiness look like?
Take this opportunity to learn the standards and regulations, and how to identify surveyors’ area of focus, conduct mock surveys, employ your QAPI program to the fullest, and keep your agency compliant.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand standards and regulations for CMS, state, and accrediting bodies
- Differentiate between standard- and condition-level deficiencies
- Explain the survey process and perform mock surveys within your agency
- Implement an effective QAPI program for successful surveys
This timely session will assist agencies with survey preparation through compliance, continued survey readiness, and performing mock surveys. The webinar will first review the regulations and ramifications of deficient areas – CoPs, state, and accreditation standards. Participants will go step by step through a mock survey, including what to look for in home visits, and learn how a QAPI program can assist in attaining and sustaining compliance. Get prepared to implement a continued survey readiness program which will help achieve compliance during surveys and increase agency quality and care.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is recommended for administrators, clinical management, QAPI coordinators, QA nurses, and all field staff.
- QAPI audit examples
- Document list for surveys
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions