Date/Time: 09/13/2018, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday, September 13, 2018
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you understand the requirements for social workers and chaplains regarding assessments and plans of care, including bereavement? Do you know how crucial their documentation is in supporting hospice eligibility and Medicare payment? With targeted probe and educate (TPE) implemented, there is greater need for strong documentation from social workers and chaplains. This webinar will provide suggestions for using assessments and plans of care as the basis for quality, compliant practices. Learn how to comply with bereavement requirements, strengthen documentation, and remain compliant when social workers and chaplains don’t make regular visits to the patient/family and are unable to make timely assessment visits.
- Social worker and chaplain requirements and expectations for assessments and plans of care, including bereavement
- Hospice eligibility requirements and how social workers and chaplains can assist
- Social worker and chaplain roles in comprehensive assessment and plan of care updates, whether or not they visit patients
- Common compliance gaps and how to avoid them
- Examples of social worker and chaplain documentation that does and does not support hospice eligibility and Medicare payment
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Assessment and plan of care requirements checklists
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit social workers and chaplains, their supervisors, clinical managers/coordinators, compliance staff, quality staff, and administrators.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.