Date/Time: 12/14/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Is your home health management team informed and knowledgeable on the latest changes and updates?
Quality reporting and value-based payment are on the forefront of home health and managers must understand their role and responsibilities in this ever-evolving landscape. This webinar will serve as an excellent refresher as well as a tool to teach new clinical managers what they need to know.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Describe how quality reporting impacts your organization’s bottom line
- Understand Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP)
- Pull and use PEPPER reports to your advantage
- Put agency best practices to use
- Understand the home health regulatory process
- Explain a manager’s role in supporting compliance, key home health regulations, and quality care
- Develop crucial organizational and leadership skills for best management practices
- Locate critical home health resources
Part 2 of this two-part package will review the Home Health Quality Reporting Program (HHQRP), including the requirements and the impact of quality reporting. It will also cover Home Health Value-Based Purchasing (HHVBP), leadership’s current and ongoing role, what reports to pull and review, and helpful tools. The webinar will address what KPIs to monitor, which reports to pull (PEPPER), and using available agency resources to prevent audits. Learn what leadership must measure and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly for agency best practices.
Leadership is essential to an agency’s success. Learn how to educate and empower your management team to optimize both clinical and operational performance. The Clinical Management for Home Health Package
will examine key elements of the manager’s role and how to build and enhance leadership skills. The goal of this two-part package is to provide training on compliance, regulations, financials, clinical and team management, quality assurance and reporting, marketing, and operational issues. If you are new to home health management, require a brush-up, or want a better understanding of management’s role, this program is a must!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for home health executives, clinical leaders and managers, administrators, DOPCSs, directors of nursing, QAPI team members, and intake staff.
- Home health referral sheet
- CMS resource links
- PEPPER training and resources for home health agencies
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions