Date/Time: 01/10/2023, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Understanding the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation is the cornerstone of compliance!
This powerful but often forgotten tool can help your agency improve quality and performance. Don’t miss out on the benefits of building and growing a successful QAPI program.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the hospice QAPI Condition of Participation (CoP)
- Identify the steps involved in agency self-assessment
- Describe the key components and benefits of having an effective hospice QAPI program
- Define the elements of a good tracking and trending report
- Identify the critical components of a performance improvement project (PIP)
An effective hospice quality program is key to a well-run organization! This session will focus on understanding the QAPI hospice CoP and the condition rules. It will detail the necessary steps to build a successful QAPI program. The webinar will also review how to develop action plans and PIPs to ensure an effective program. Learn how to utilize your QAPI program to the fullest and improve compliance and performance.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for administrators, clinical managers, QAPI coordinators, quality assurance nurses, RNs, LPNs, and all other clinical staff.
- QAPI self-assessment tool
- PDSA cycle template
- Prioritization worksheet for performance improvement projects
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
DURATION 90 minutes
12:00 PM PST 01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST 03:00 PM EST