Blending E-Counseling with Traditional Models for the Modern Hospice Team
Date/Time: 02/09/2023, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Staff members and caregivers must be skillful and creative when providing counseling – especially in today’s electronic world.
- Define counseling as it applies to end-of-life care
- List three theoretical frameworks that are appropriate for this type of work and setting
- Discuss an effective method for crisis intervention
- Explain the application of these approaches to the unique practice of virtual counseling
- Describe four challenges and solutions specific to virtual counseling
- Apply interventions to situation examples
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
- Palliative Care
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Self-assessment exercise
- Organizational assessment exercise
- Detailed counseling guide
- Worksheet to highlight specific situations
- Handout with lecture notes
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other agencies or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.