Date/Time: 12/12/2019, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
10:00 am – 11:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Create and maintain an appealing program for volunteers that also meets the requirements.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- List the common national requirements
- Discuss which requirements must be completed prior to training
- Combine certain requirements together
- Schedule requirements to make them less overwhelming
- Assess your own program’s levels of accessibility
Potential hospice volunteers often feel the onboarding process can be intimidating, time consuming, off-putting, and disorganized. Volunteer managers are likewise frustrated when creating and maintaining an appealing program that also meets the requirements. This webinar will focus on national best practices and methods for volunteer managers to assess their agency’s program. Learn how to make the process less overwhelming so volunteers feel welcome and requirements are met.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
While this informative session is designed for volunteer managers, team leaders who oversee volunteer services will also benefit from attending.
- Tool to assess your own program
- Questionnaire for current volunteers
- Checklist for program improvement
- Guide for restructuring and organization
- List of additional resources specifically related to hospice bereavement programs
- Handout with additional lecture notes
- List of references and additional learning opportunities
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
|“Managing Risk Without Sacrificing Creativity:
Challenges Facing Volunteer Managers”
Thursday, August 8, 2019
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.