Date/Time: 05/16/2019, 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Organizations of all types have experienced unprecedented change due to regulatory, healthcare industry, and reimbursement challenges. Change often leads to diminished employee performance and lower employee motivation. Studies show that the greater the healthcare-employee satisfaction, the greater the patient outcome. Strong, focused leadership drives employee engagement, motivation, and satisfaction. This program will teach leaders different approaches to motivating employees, leading to enhanced staff engagement, satisfaction, and performance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
- Key forces diminishing motivation and performance in the face of change
- Goal alignment, accountability, and commitment – lead toward a culture of motivation and peak performance
- What does and does not motivate employees
- Coaching methods that range from motivation to holding tough talks
- Apply learning to fit current situations in managing your team
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- The Prince Health LLC Performance Accountability and Motivation checklist
- Personal development plan of action
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for all levels of home healthcare and hospice executives and managers, including senior leaders, clinical managers, and human resources experts.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.