In a continued effort bring valuable benefits to our members, FHPCA is excited to announce that we have installed to a new Job Board (www.floridahospices.org/jobs) on our website. This new FHPCA Job Board provides members more control over their listings, and interested applicants more options when searching for jobs.
You can now…
- Post a job directly to the job board
- Have access to your listings 24/7
- Search jobs by area and type
- Brand your listings with your program’s logo
- Set recurring positions to “not expire”
Even with this increased functionality, the job board remains a free member benefit. Here are instructions and tips when posting to the job board:
How to post jobs:
- Create a username and password at www.floridahospices.org/jobs/employer/register
- Fill out the requested information
- Go to “Post a Job” on the left menu bar
- Enter in the listing details.
Things to remember:
- The default duration for job listings is 30 days. If you would like to extend the days, or if have a recurring position you would like for us to set to not expire, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the listing information.
- We will not accept or forward applications sent to the state office. Please ensure you are directing applicants to your website or email (if you do not have a URL for applicants to apply, simple put instructs inside the description portion of the form).
- Logos should be 64 pixels (vertical logos work best.), and use .jpeg or .png formats.
- Jobs highlighted as a “Featured Job” are chosen at the discretion of the FHPCA office staff.
Email email@example.com or call our office at 877-783-1922.