Serves Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe counties.
Toll Free: (866) 763-5211
Phone: (786) 542-2676
Fax: (305) 824-0665
Accreditation: The Joint Commission & National Institute for Jewish Hospice (NIJH)
Palliative care programs:
- Palliative Care Community Based (Outpatient)
- Palliative Care Home Based
- Palliative Care Consults in participating Hospitals
- Palliative Care Consults in participating Nursing Facilities
- Palliative Care Consults in participating Assisted Living Facility
8700 W. Flagler Street, Suite 270
Miami, FL 33174
Phone: (305) 822-2380
Fax: (305) 671-0059
2900 W Cypress Creek Rd, Suite #7
Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
Phone: (954) 676-5465
Fax: (954) 944-2697
Veteran Program: We Honor Veterans (Level IV)
This provider offers complementary therapies. Please contact the program directly for details.
See all satellite offices, inpatient and residential unit locations HERE.
Catholic Hospice is a member of Center to Advance Palliative Care, Florida Healthcare Association, NHPCO, ADEC, FALA, CEOLC and FHCA.
Hospice goes where the patient is. Whether or not there is an administrative office in your city does not determine the hospice providers area of service.
Administrative Offices: 14875 N.W. 77 Avenue, Suite 100 Miami Lakes, FL 33014