Running Complex Care Programs that Enhance LOS & Patient Satisfaction
Date/Time: 02/21/2024, 12:00 pm
Is your hospice set up to allow patients early access to care?
- Design a comprehensive complex care program for your hospice
- Create a collaborative bridge with your referral sources, integrating current treatments while creating a transitional plan from curative to palliative
- Explain how complex care programs support hospitals by reducing readmissions and length of stay
- Pivot your clinical culture from a culture of “maybe tomorrow” to a culture of “yes!”
- Increase length of stay and sustain growth with hospice-eligible patients who need a hospice that understands their needs and provides earlier access to hospice services
- Measure success to track length-of-stay (LOS) improvements and patient satisfaction
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Complex care protocol tool
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar