Type of position: Leadership, Management (Clinical), Social Worker
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Hospice Program: Haven Hospice
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Being a Manager of Psychosocial Services at Haven Hospice is Not Just a Job – It is a Calling
At Haven Hospice, our staff members honor life by providing comfort, care and compassion to those we serve. Be the difference in the lives of hospice patients and help provide extraordinary services during a time of extraordinary need.
The Manager of Psychosocial Services is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the organizational standards and service delivery expectations for social work, spiritual care and bereavement programs and services consistent with Haven Hospice policies. The position provides Clinical oversight for Social Workers and Chaplains in conjunction with the respective Patient Care Manager. They are also responsible for oversight and provision of the MSW Development program, LCSW clinical supervision and clinical supervision of interns.
Master’s degree in Social Work with a current and active LCSW required, LCSW supervisory credential preferred.
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in the areas of grief and loss; individual, family and group therapy.
- Minimum of five years related LCSW clinical experience in varied multidisciplinary settings with a minimum of three years LCSW experience supervising others preferably in a hospice setting.
- Demonstrated skill in program development and management; expertise in written and oral communication as well as presentation skills; management and supervision of staff.
- Valid Florida driver’s license and insurance required.
Apply to www.havenhospice.org under the Careers link on our home page.
Type of position: Director (Non-clinical), Leadership, Marketing
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Hospice Program: Treasure Coast Hospice
Location: Stuart, Florida
The Director of Professional Relations is responsible for management and oversight of the Professional Relations team and assigned Marketing Outreach staff. Provides oversight of all partnerships with referral sources, which includes contract development and review. Analyzes new business opportunities in conjunction with the Executive Team. Collects and analyzes relevant data to prepare admissions and business development plans to support Treasure Coast Hospice goals.
- Responsible for overseeing the successful optimization of relationships with physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals through education initiatives and relationship building initiatives to assure access to services for all individuals who meet criteria.
- Actively engages in new business development plans with appropriate stakeholders.
- Supports agency goals in collaboration with Executive, Finance and Clinical Departments through completion of annual strategic business development plans and regular monitoring/adjustment to assure monthly/annual success.
- Responsible for developing the annual department budget and working within budgetary guidelines throughout the year to accomplish department goals and objectives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Secure, maintain and nurture a highly competent, motivated and productive team as measured by employee satisfaction surveys, completion of CEU requirements and on-going development.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field required. Master’s degree desirable. Three years’ experience in professional healthcare and referral development establishing relationships with healthcare providers in our service area. One year of business development management experience. Hospice and/or direct clinical license/experience are highly desirable. Must have written and verbal communication skills, and a proven track record in business development.
Submit to: email@example.com