Type of position: Executive, Leadership, Management (Non-clinical), Marketing
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Hospice Program: Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc.
Location: Administrative offices located in Tavares, Florida; home office location is flexible within Lake, Sumter, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Hardee, Highlands Counties; travel to all locations is required.
The Vice President of Marketing and Outreach is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training and managing all access, marketing, and outreach functions to achieve the organization’s objectives for sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position. The Admissions, Marketing, and Referral Center will report to this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Ten years of experience in a progressive Marketing role with five years of experience in management, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- A track record of performance excellence in meeting targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Valid Florida’s driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
Responsible to: President/Chief Executive Officer. Directly Supervises and Evaluates: Executive Manager of Access; Community Relations Manager.
Apply online HERE.
Type of position: Leadership, Operations, Quality/Compliance
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Hospice Program: Suncoast Hospice
Location: Pinellas County
At Suncoast Hospice, the Quality & Service Excellence Advocate is uniquely positioned to engage staff and volunteers in creating a patient/family-centered culture which results in an overall experience that satisfies and meets, or exceeds, customer needs. The Quality and Service Excellence Advocate pro-actively participates in the development, implementation, and maintenance of an effective organization-wide approach to quality & service excellence, which supports the organization’s strategic initiatives, improves performance and creates value for both internal and external customers.
- Registered Nurse or healthcare professional with minimum of Associates Degree in related field, Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Quality Management professional with minimum of three (3) years experience (CPHQ and/or Joint Commission experience preferred).
- Strong customer advocate committed to the continual improvement of quality, safety and service excellence.
- Superior organizational skills; able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision. Project management skills, preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with and through others to achieve desired results.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Proficient in use of electronic healthcare records and use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Visio, etc.)
To apply online, visit www.thehospice.org/Careers.