RN High Tech – Inpatient – Palm Harbor – 10k sign on bonus
The Hospice Care Center Registered Nurse:
• is responsible for identifying and coordinating patient/family needs and for providing preventive and supportive care to the terminally ill patient/family unit.
• utilizes assessment, intervention and teaching skills to maximize patient comfort and to enhance the quality of life to the patient/family unit.
• provides oversight and supervision of the LPN and/or aide for the delivery of patient care in the GIP environment. The RN reports to Patient/Family Care Coordinator/Care Center Manager.
Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; Minimum of or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Valid Florida license as a Registered Nurse
• Valid Florida State Driver’s License
• Minimum of 1 year of current active nursing experience; with experience in caring for terminally ill patients or those with life threatening illnesses preferred; prefer one (1) year experience in an acute or post acute care setting.
Suncoast Hospice, Empath Home Health, and Empath Health Pharmacy are proud to be accredited by the Joint Commission showing our commitment to quality.
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID-19 program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Providing compassionate, full life care is an honor we take seriously at Empath Health. Join our team and make a positive impact in the community!