Registered Nurse (RN) – Hospice, Full-Time
Come work with a great team with Health First Hospice!
To be fully engaged in providing Quality / No Harm, Customer Experience, and Stewardship by: The Hospice RN oversees the development, implementation and evaluation of the plan of care in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team to create the most positive Hospice experience for the patient and family.
- Verbalizes, demonstrates and documents nursing care, change in condition, treatments and procedures in compliance with Health First/Hospice Policy, Federal/State Regulations and National Safety Patient Goals.
- Demonstrates appropriate delegation and supervision of the CNA, to include the care planning process and supervisory oversight
- Implementation of consistent nursing practice across the 4 levels of Hospice care (Routine, Inpatient, Respite and Crisis/Continuous Care).
- Promotes the Hospice philosophy to community and staff as demonstrated by annual participation in or attendance at a seminar, in-service or home study course on end of life care or pain/symptom management issues, which promotes professional growth and development in Hospice and Palliative nursing.
- Within the interdisciplinary team, provides patient, family and/or caregiver educational material as directed by the plan of care.
- Provides service to patients and families with sensitivity and respect for their needs, expectations, age, and cultural, spiritual, physical and individual needs.
- Current Florida RN license or endorsement permit
- Minimum of two years experience in Oncology, Medical/Surgical or Home Health First, Inc.
- Must hold current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider Completion Card prior to start date and maintain.
- Experience with Palliative Care/End of Life issues helpful
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines (state and federal)
Apply here today: https://www.careers.hf.org/job/052572/Registered-Nurse-RN-Hospice-Full-Time