Lead Clinical Information Systems Analyst
Empath Health is currently seeking a Lead Clinical Information Systems Analyst to join our team. If you are compassionate, motivated and interested in making a positive impact in your community, you will find a rewarding career at Empath Health.
This position serves as Lead Clinical Liaison for Electronic Medical Record (EMR) to Empath Affiliates and departments. Analyzes and identifies best practices regarding the use of Empath’s clinical information systems to promote continuity of patient care. Recommends systems and project priorities to successfully deliver established strategic objectives
As a nonprofit, integrated network of care, Empath Health supports anyone facing chronic or advanced illness. We help patients live as comfortably and meaningfully as possible and offer assistance to their families and caregivers along the way. No matter where someone is on their journey, our spectrum of medical and emotional support services provides compassionate care for each and every patient.
Suncoast Hospice, Empath Home Health, and Empath Health Pharmacy are proud to be accredited by the Joint Commission showing our commitment to quality.
Mission: Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services and inspiration through endless encouragement.
Vision: To be the leader in life-changing health care.
• Associate Degree required, Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred.
• Current RN Florida licensure required.
• 3-5 years’ experience within an IT functional setting in a home care or hospice organization.
• An equivalent combination of professional experience and education may be considered as meeting the Education/Professional requirements.
• Knowledge of Netsmart myUnity EMR preferred other EMR experience will be considered.
• Sound balance of IT understanding and technical knowledge.
• Ability to identify opportunities to improve organizational processes.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written skills with the ability to communicate ideas clearly to individuals representing a broad range of skills and experiences.
• Knowledge of functional areas within organization and how they work together.
• Ability to address needs and changes communicated by departments and guide through process.
• Excellent project management and organization skills; detail oriented.
• Able to multi-task under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
• Flexible, open to new ideas and courses of action.
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must work in a team environment and demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and keyboarding skills of 30 wpm.
• Knowledge in creating reports/charts/graphs preferred.
• Possess a valid Florida driver’s license and current auto insurance.
• Ability to travel within the Empath service area in all weather conditions during day or night.
Empath Health wants your career to be as rewarding as possible. We provide our employees with numerous opportunities for growth, education and advancement. We offer competitive salaries, an excellent benefits package and peace of mind.
Other benefits include:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Group Term Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary term life insurance
• Short-term and long-term disability
• 29 Days Paid Time Off annually
• Flexible spending accounts
• Retirement savings plan with employer match
• Mileage reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Tuition reimbursement
• Much more!
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity, and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID-19 program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Drug & Tobacco Free Workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.