Director of Admissions (Access and Provider Partnerships)
This position serves as the professional and administrative leader directing, planning and assuring the effective management of the Admissions Department. Responsible for implementing strategic plans to increase referrals and admissions of appropriate patients. Responsible for oversight of the referral and admissions processes that ensure that care and excellent service are made available to our healthcare partners, patients and families.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, nursing or related field required.
- Must have a current Florida RN license. CHPN preferred.
- Three years’ experience in professional healthcare sales/marketing and referral development through establishing relationships with healthcare providers preferred.
- Three years in direct management of admissions staff.
- Hospice experience is highly desirable.
- Requires excellent oral communication and writing skills.
- Has a proven track record in successful business development.
Provide leadership for staff and work collaboratively with other departments. Inspire staff to live the mission, to achieve our vision, and demonstrate our values. Maintain a high level of urgency, customer consciousness and service excellence.
Key Result Areas
- Responsible for overseeing the successful operation of the admissions department, including forecasting and fulfilling referral, admissions and census goals for the organization based on market data.
- Pursues new and maximizes existing referral sources through development of successful relationships and education of the community and health care partner (ie) HMO’s physicians, nursing homes, assisted living facilities and hospitals.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the referral process through interviews, periodic meetings and provider satisfaction surveys of health care and community partners.
- Responsible for the performance of the admissions team as measured by response time, conversion rate, appropriate admissions and review of patients not take under care (NTUC).
- Responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting quality indicators along with utilization data at the quarterly quality meetings.
- Secure, maintain and nurture highly competent, motivated and productive teams as measured by employee satisfaction surveys, completion of mandatory education/CEU requirements and on-going development activities.
Apply on our website: www.treasurehealth.org