Contract CNA Hospice House Nights
Tidewell Hospice, a member of Empath Health in beautiful Southwest Florida, is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant to care for patients.
Varied schedule, 8p-8:30a
To provide quality nursing care to hospice patients and families.
Primary tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Provides basic personal care such as bed, shower or tub bath, oral hygiene. Toileting, skin care, ambulation, and exercise as assigned and directed by the RN.
- Florida state certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Education hours in accordance to requirements of CHAP accreditation.
- CPR certification required.
- CHPNA certification is strongly encouraged within 3 years of employment.
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers, and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive, and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity, and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff, and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID-19 program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Providing compassionate, full life care is an honor we take seriously at Empath Health. Join our team and make a positive impact in the community!