CNA/HHA CC PRN – Inpatient – Palm Harbor – 8p-8a
- is responsible for providing care and/or assisting with that care when appropriate.
- should be able to respond sensitively to patient/family needs by observing and reporting any changes to include physical, spiritual, social and emotional to the patient’s nurse or supervisory nurse.
- Experience: One to three months related experience and/or training preferred.
- Valid Florida Board of Nursing certification (CNA License)
- Valid Florida State Driver’s License
Suncoast Hospice, Empath Home Health, and Empath Health Pharmacy are proud to be accredited by the Joint Commission showing our commitment to quality.
Empath Health values diversity as it strengthens our community and care. We embrace the diversity of cultures, thoughts, beliefs and traditions of our employees, volunteers and people we are honored to serve across our network. Our diverse staff reflects our community and each day, we work to be respectful, sensitive and competent with each other and those in our care. In every journey, we are dedicated to achieving comfort, dignity and exceptional care. Those of all backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply with us or seek our care and services.
Our commitment to patient, client, staff and volunteer safety is a cornerstone of a High Reliability Organization with a focus on zero harm. Participation in the seasonal influenza and COVID-19 program is a condition of employment and a requirement for all Empath Health employees.
Providing compassionate, full life care is an honor we take seriously at Empath Health. Join our team and make a positive impact in the community!