Serves Collier County for hospice, southwest Florida for palliative care.
Toll Free: 888-484-AVOW (2869)
Accreditation: The Joint Commission
Hospice and Palliative care programs:
- Hospice and Palliative Care Home Based
- Hospice Care and Palliative Care Consults in participating Nursing Facilities
- Hospice Care and Palliative Care Consults in participating Assisted Living Facility
- Palliative Care Consults in Avow’s Palliative Care Center on the Avow campus
- Inpatient hospice care in dedicated unit on the Avow campus
Grief and bereavement programs:
- No-cost bereavement support groups for adults, open to anyone
- Children’s bereavement groups, individual sessions, day camps and overnight camps
- Pet loss support
Partners in Care – Together for Kids Provider (Medicaid, CMS enrolled program)
Avow Children’s Services program
Veteran Program: We Honor Veterans (Level 4)
This provider offers complementary therapies. Please contact the program directly for details.
Hospice goes where the patient is. Whether or not there is an administrative office in your city does not determine the hospice provider’s area of service.
Administrative office for Collier County:
1095 Whippoorwill Lane Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 261-4404
750 S. Fifth Street
Immokalee, FL 34142
Frances Georgeson Hospice House Inpatient Unit:
1095B Whippoorwill Lane
Naples, FL 34105
Phone: (239) 280-2272
3601 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103
Phone: (239) 649-0201
See all satellite offices, inpatient and residential units HERE.