Date/Time: 03/04/2021, 4:00 am
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR + FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Recording available Thursday, March 4, 2021
A solid sales team starts with a leader who is skilled in performance management. This webinar will sharpen your skillset and explain how to coach your team through the art of successful and meaningful selling.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define what performance management is and its importance
- Understand the sales manager’s role in performance management
- Explain how to set and manage expectations
- Distinguish between being a “manager” and being an effective leader
- Increase the skillset of managers in your organization using provided exercises
The first webinar in this dynamic series is designed for sales leaders and managers. It will detail the importance of performance management, how it drives accountability and exceptional performance, and the sales manager’s role from orientation through tenure.
Employee expectations are often overlooked. They must know what to expect from performance management, including objectives and goals and the type of feedback they will receive. Learn how to set expectations, schedule follow-up conversations, and provide effective coaching. Maneuver through difficult conversations about sales performance with confidence and discover how to develop and implement a Performance Improvement Plan. The questions of what, when, how long, and measurable objectives will be addressed. This webinar will enhance the skillset of leaders and managers in your organization and provide sample exercises and scenarios to use with staff.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all sales leaders, managers, and supervisors responsible for sales performance, reporting, and productivity.
- Sample training exercises
- Reference materials and useful websites
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.