Serve More with Successful Selling Series: Building a Bridge Between Clinical & Sales Staff
Date/Time: 01/20/2022, All Day
ON-DEMAND WEBINAR ONLY + FREE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
Available Thursday, January 20, 2022
This is a 60-minute webinar.
Departmental friction is a distraction and waste of time. Gain a deeper understanding of the age-old conflict between clinical and sales staff. You’ll learn how to overcome department conflicts and tactics to work together for increased service and growth.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discover the top five contributors to clinical/sales tension
- Use bridging phrases to strengthen collaboration between departments
- Lead team exercises to increase collaboration among all disciplines
- Enjoy the benefits of a strong clinical and sales connection
- Understand the impact of departmental tension
Departments must collaborate effectively to run a smooth-sailing agency. However, it’s very common to see tension between clinical and sales departments. Different perspectives can be beneficial to the team and organization, but when the differences get in the way, they negatively impact an agency’s positive culture. In this informative session, you will learn simple, key bridging phrases that will promote collaboration among teams. You will discover effective and fun team exercises that immediately impact positive collaboration. Join us to learn how to merge perspectives and bring people together to work towards a common goal, a shared purpose. This webinar is your blueprint for team collaboration.
Don’t Miss the Other Serve More with Successful Selling Series Webinars!
Sign up for the 3-part on-demand webinar series!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for agency leadership, department heads, sales managers, clinical liaisons, and sales representatives.
- Bridging phrases reference sheet
- Collaboration activities
- Recommended reading
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions