Date/Time: 10/18/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Ready or not, it is time to re-engage volunteers and develop new hospice volunteer roles, including virtual ones!
Take this opportunity to discover actionable and effective approaches to grow and maintain a successful volunteer program that can withstand whatever the future brings.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Grow your base of regular, high-quality volunteers
- Identify and establish new volunteer pipelines in the local community
- Create a larger menu of volunteer roles with titles and job descriptions
- Give volunteers a sense of ownership so they stay and help build capacity
“How do I find more volunteers?” and “What can I give my volunteers to do?” are frequent questions asked by new coordinators – especially during the past year. There is a sense of urgency to re-engage volunteers and develop new hospice volunteer roles, including ones that are virtual. This session will discuss actionable and effective approaches to recruiting, empowering, and retaining exceptional volunteers. As the former director of a public university’s Center for Community Engagement Program, the presenter will walk volunteer managers and coordinators through the process to enhance their confidence and provide the necessary tools to excel.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit hospice leaders, administrators, volunteer managers, volunteer coordinators, bereavement coordinators, and chaplains.
- Menu of capacity-building and direct service volunteer roles
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar