Date/Time: 10/03/2023, 12:00 pm
This session will focus on improving CAHPS Hospice Survey scores with proven and practical techniques.
Leadership can’t afford to ignore the public reporting and financial implications of CAHPS scores in today’s value-based healthcare environment.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Improve CAHPS hospice scores using practical techniques
- Boost staff engagement with proven methods
- Increase survey response rates
- Share CAHPS Hospice Survey results with your team using preferred practices
The public reporting of patient and family feedback through the CAHPS Hospice Survey by CMS created pressure to demonstrate patient/client satisfaction greater than the competition. Patient experience survey results empower agencies to evaluate progress toward improved quality from the patient or client’s perspective and enable them to outshine competitors. Join this jam-packed webinar to learn techniques and preferred practices that can be implemented quickly to improve scores and increase quality care.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for leaders responsible for the care of patients, clients, and family members. Directors, administrators, field staff, and all team members that impact patient satisfaction will benefit from attending.
- Client communication templates
- Service recovery scripts
- Resources to increase emotional value during patient encounters
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar