Date/Time: 09/13/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Providing accurate monthly claims and navigating the edits and errors are key to getting paid correctly and on time.
Recent years have been filled with updates to the hospice Medicare billing regulations. This webinar will provide a step-by-step guide through these changes and give examples of how hospices have successfully handled them.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define distinct levels of care and billing specifics
- Detail monthly claim content
- Identify typical billing issues and how to handle them
- Describe the new 2023 rate changes
- Define standards for physician billing on hospice claims
- Outline billing claim requirements for VBID Model
Recent years have brought frequent updates to the hospice Medicare billing regulations. This webinar will review the changes step-by-step, provide examples of how hospices have successfully dealt with them, and explain how to effectively conduct physician billing. Accurate monthly claims and a thorough understanding of the navigation surrounding the edits and errors is key to timely and correct payment. An overview of the billing requirements for patients enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan participating in the VBID Model will also be covered.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for revenue cycle billers and collectors, administrators, and all financial staff.
- VBID Model billing checklist
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar
Melinda A. Gaboury
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER SOLUTIONS, INC.