Date/Time: 09/06/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Eligibility verification requirements are the core of reimbursement.
Both new and experienced billers must stay sharp! This session will examine eligibility verifications and Notice of Election (NOE) requirements and will walk through the NOE in detail, including how to modify an incorrect NOE and the exceptions appeal process.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize hospice admission eligibility requirements
- Identify the significant Medicare advantage during eligibility verification
- Understand the Election Statement content updates and Late Notice of Election Exemptions and Corrections
- Detail the Election Statement Addendum and updates
- Outline Notice of Election billing details
- Deal with Late Notice of Election claim issues
The 2023 hospice reimbursement changes include a 2.7% rate increase. New and experienced hospice billers should review yearly updates and eligibility requirements as well as reimbursement and election clarifications. Join us for a comprehensive review of eligibility requirements, Election Statement changes and updates, and all things related to the Notice of Election, including a walkthrough of the Late Notice of Election and the exceptions appeal process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the revenue cycle team, intake staff, authorization team members, administrative personnel, and field staff.
- Medicare Eligibility Checklist: Identifying Medicare Advantage for VBID
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar