Date/Time: 04/11/2019, 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm
9:00 am – 10:30 am HST
11:00 am – 12:30 pm AKT
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm PT
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm MT
2:00 pm – 3:30 pm CT
3:00 pm – 4:30 pm ET
Do you understand the latest government audit and contractor trends? This webinar will provide insight into Unified Program Integrity Contractors (UPICs) and how they relate to Zone Program Integrity Contractors (ZPICs) and Medicaid Integrity Contractors (MICs). These trends include the “2 in 1” audits initiated by UPICs and recent tactics, including serial record requests, probe audits, “secret” patient interviews, and auto-denied claims. Learn how to prepare for and recognize these trends during an audit. From the 10 questions every staff person should know, to testing your organization’s record production capabilities, this program will empower you to prepare for and defend against government audits.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Current hospice audit trends
- The government’s focus and potential risk areas
- How hospices prepare for and address on-site auditors, including interviews of hospice personnel
- Methods for implementing and improving audit preparation and response processes
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- 10 questions every hospice employee should be able to answer
- Checklist for hospice audit interviews and conferences
- Preparation for actual onsite auditor questions and requests
- Sample dashboard data points
- Sample request lists for patient and business records
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit hospice CEOs, COOs, officers, and compliance managers and directors.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.