Date/Time: 09/27/2023, 12:00 pm
This webinar will build on Hospice 101 and detail the latest CMS updates that impact hospice for CY2024.
Payment updates, Hospice Quality Reporting Program (HQRP) requirements, and the latest areas of CMS focus will be addressed. Payment models, regulations, compliance, and post payment medical review updates will also be covered.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain CMS hospice final rule updates for CY2024
- Describe key regulatory, compliance, and reimbursement issues impacting hospice
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE)
- Additional document requests (ADRs)
- Define the payment landscape related to VBID, the Hospice Benefit Component, and other payment models
This webinar will focus on final rule updates for CY2024, critical compliance and reimbursement issues, and payment models that hospice agencies should consider utilizing. Learn the current trends and concerns that are influencing the industry as well as what agencies should be discussing during strategic planning and board meetings. This training will provide a valuable overview of the current landscape and what to anticipate in CY2024, especially for those who were unable to attend a related conference.
THIS WEBINAR WILL BENEFIT THE FOLLOWING AGENCIES:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for hospice leadership, CEOs, directors of patient services, clinical managers and supervisors, medical directors, board members, intake staff, business development teams, liaisons, and quality-assurance and performance-improvement staff.
- Medicare Hospice Local Coverage Determination
- VBID CY2023 MAO Points of Contact and Service Areas
- Website links to critical tools and hospice information
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided, however there are no pre-approved CEs associated with this webinar