Date/Time: 12/01/2022, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Exceptional volunteer managers possess a specific skill set that greatly contributes to a program’s success.
Understand the comprehensive role, including the defining moments that shape a volunteer manager. Use your unique talents to set goals and aspirations for facilitating a program that exceeds expectations.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define the comprehensive role of the volunteer manager
- Assess the current level of program functioning
- List five key criteria for high-level management and services
- Explain the concept of “defining moments” and recognize examples that promote or contradict who you want to be in your work
- Formulate personal and professional goals that are consistent with high-level volunteer program management
- Maneuver around common obstacles with proven methods
- Create a plan for future endeavors and goals
There are plenty of moments that define the overall effectiveness of volunteer services – both nationally and within our organizations. Is your program effective? Are you the volunteer manager you want to be? Are you the person who feels that meeting the 5% requirement is good enough or do you believe in seeing volunteers everywhere you look? What moments define who you are in your work? This webinar will explore the meaning of exceptionalism as it relates to hospice volunteerism.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for volunteer managers and key leaders responsible for volunteers.
- Key criteria for the volunteer manager role
- Key criteria for basic, intermediary, and exceptional volunteer services programs
- Organizational assessment exercise
- Goal planning exercise
- Additional resources, including lecture notes
- Training log
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions