Date/Time: 01/17/2019, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The timing, demand, and the opportunity to expand palliative care services are unprecedented!
Palliative care is a rapidly growing medical specialty aimed at improving the quality of life for seriously ill patients and their families. Public and private healthcare markets are under pressure to provide high-quality care while driving quality outcomes for the growing number of aging Americans facing these challenges. This webinar will provide an overview of the latest trends, data, and insights into palliative care and identify key barriers and solutions to expanding palliative care into the global health and universal health coverage discussions. It will also cover palliative care home-based model case studies and highlight opportunities for participants to become more involved in policy and healthcare reform.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
- Palliative care trends, data, and anticipated growth projections and changes
- Delivery models with an emphasis on home-based palliative care
- Key barriers to access and care challenges
- Palliative care and alternative payment models
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Sample community needs assessment checklists
- Staffing ratios and case studies
- Outcome information from existing programs
- Resources, useful website links, and reference materials
DON’T MISS THIS RELATED WEBINAR!
“How to Develop & Implement a Palliative Care Program”
on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for leaders, administrators, hospice team members, business-development leadership, strategic-planning staff, contract managers, and others who want to learn more about palliative care.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization’s use only.