- Multi-dimensional position that encompasses many aspects of service for the Haven Hospice network.
- Responds to direct requests for assistance, referrals and education.
- Utilizes informal and impromptu opportunities to educate, support and problem solve by assessing surroundings and daily contacts.
- Participates with and provides feedback to Team Manager and other department personnel in development and implementation of plans for ongoing education and outreach.
- Provides support and direction to facility staff in providing nursing services to patient and families.
- Coordinates case management of patient services and medical care.
- Works in an interdisciplinary care setting to teach, assist and support patient/family in the dying process.
- Works assigned weekends and on-call shifts.
- Current Florida RN license with two (2) to three (3) years nursing experience preferred
- Experience in oncology, palliative care, geriatrics, or home health care preferred.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary team desired.
- Ability to work non-judgmentally with persons of varied cultural, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds and lifestyles.
- Current Florida driver’s license and insurance.