Type of position: Executive, Human Resources
Hospice Program: Cornerstone Hospice and Palliative Care
This executive-level position is responsible for directing all of the people functions of the organization in accordance with laws and regulations and the policies and practices of the organization. The Vice President of Human Resources will also be responsible for the strategic human resources planning to provide the organization with the best people talent available. Responsible to: President/Chief Executive Officer. Directly Supervises and Evaluates: Human Resources Director.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Ten years’ related experience required, preferably in the field of healthcare.
- Five years of experience in management required.
- SPHR required.
- Two or more years experience managing a self-funded group health plan preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve desired results.
- Valid Florida driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
Apply online at www.cornerstonehopsice.org.
Administrative offices located at: 2445 Lane Park Road, Tavares, FL 32778. Covering Lake/Sumter/Orange/Osceola/Polk/Hardee/Highlands Counties. Cornerstone Hospice is a mission centered organization with a reputation for providing quality care and leading edge services. We are a family-friendly employer, offer very competitive wages & benefits, and a friendly & professional work environment.