Type of position: Executive, Management (Clinical)
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Hospice Program: Chapters Health System – LifePath Hospice
Location: South Tampa Office
The Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) serves as a leader for all clinical areas of the program and provides a progressive vision and strategic direction to create a professional, high performing program focusing on patient/family satisfaction, quality, safety and clinical outcomes aligned with the organization’s strategic goals. Ensures program is in compliance with the organization’s standards, practices, and policies. Optimizes utilization of resources, has ultimate budget responsibility and accountability for areas of oversight, and assesses QAPI trends to improve care delivery/service. Represents the Executive Director in his/her absence.
For more than three decades, our company has been a leader in progressive hospice and palliative care. Today, we offer new senior independence programs that build upon our core expertise — providing compassionate, patient-centered care at every stage of your journey.
Chapters Health System, formerly HPC Healthcare, is committed to improving the lives of those affected by advancing age and advancing illness, giving them independence when possible, comfort when necessary and dignity at all times. As one of the first post-acute care systems in the country, Chapters Health offers:
- Hospice care provided by LifePath Hospice (in Hillsborough County, Florida) and Good Shepherd Hospice (in Florida’s Hardee, Highlands and Polk counties)
- Grief services that help ease the transition for family members and friends coping with the death of a loved one
- Senior independence programs: PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) – serves seniors with chronic care needs and their families in the community
- Nursing Home Diversion program – provides benefits and services to seniors in their home settings
- Palliative care helps ease the pain for chronic conditions or life-threatening conditions
- A medical staffing company and pharmacy designed to increase efficiencies among our subsidiaries
Chapters Health is all about choices — and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re never alone. An extension of our care is our commitment to guiding you and sharing insights to help prepare you and your loved ones early and completely for these stages, these chapters in life.
Apply online at https://re2o.ultipro.com/LIF1002/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*AE2E542FB35C13AF
Type of position: Executive, Leadership, Management (Non-clinical), Marketing
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Hospice Program: Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc.
Location: Administrative offices located in Tavares, Florida; home office location is flexible within Lake, Sumter, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Hardee, Highlands Counties; travel to all locations is required.
The Vice President of Marketing and Outreach is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training and managing all access, marketing, and outreach functions to achieve the organization’s objectives for sales, growth, profitability, and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position. The Admissions, Marketing, and Referral Center will report to this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required. Master’s degree in a related field strongly preferred.
- Ten years of experience in a progressive Marketing role with five years of experience in management, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- A track record of performance excellence in meeting targets and objectives.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Valid Florida’s driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
Responsible to: President/Chief Executive Officer. Directly Supervises and Evaluates: Executive Manager of Access; Community Relations Manager.
Apply online HERE.